Total allocation of EU structural assistance for Lithuania for the period 2007-2013, provided from the European Social Fund, European Regional Development Fund and Cohesion fund, amounts more than 23 billion Litas. This equals to an additional annual state budget.
EU structural assistance for Lithuania for the period 2007-2013 will be allocated in accordance with National general strategy: the Lithuanian Strategy for the use of European Union Structural Assistance for 2007-2013 (approved the European Commission on the 26th of April, 2007) and with operational programs for implementation of this strategy.
Primary purpose of employment of EU structural assistance, according to the strategy, is to rapidly improve conditions to invest, work and live in Lithuania, to support economy so its products would reach all citizens of Lithuania. Operational programmes will support implementation of goals and tasks set in the strategy.
You can find more information in EU Structural Assistance to Lithuania webpage: www.esparama.lt/2007-2013/en
SDCC offers consultations in the development and implementation of the EU funded projects for Lithuanian enterprises:
- Consultations about practical aspects of EU financial assistance;
- Assistance in preparation of project application forms;
- Consultations in preparation of feasibility studies and investment projects;
- Organization of project implementation;
- Public procurement organization, documentation preparation and management;
- Planning of project publicity;
- Planning and organizing of events, seminars and conferences.