Programme of trainings:
Psychological stress management. Stress control:
- Recognition of stress: physiological and psychological response.
- How to overcome the negative impact of the provisions of stress.
- The meaning of self-confidence.
- Effective methods of psychological stress management.
Business communication in stress situations - how to manage your own behaviour and feelings:
- Influence of organization‘s culture on customer loyalty.
- Professional communication in stressful situations.
Customer service culture: problematic situations and their personal reactions to repression:
- Maintenance of customer loyalty in difficult situations.
- A constructive response to criticism and dissatisfaction.
- Difficult situations with customers: the practical tasks.
Practical management of conflicts and stressful situations:
- Effective behaviour in conflict situations, the main errors.
- Conflict resolution strategies and management steps.
- Stress control during the conflict.
- Setting of personal conflict resolution style.
- Main reasons of conflicts in the workplace and their practical solution.
- Difficult situations at job relations.